Top News Today
1. Dow Futures set for lower open after 580-point surge Monday and ahead of Fed Chairman Powell’s hearing with the House Fin Svc Committee.
2. Fed Chair Powell to speak to lawmakers; Says economy faces new challenges from coronavirus.
3. Netflix (NFLX) announced they will invest $100M in black community’s financial institutions.
4. Uber (UBER) shares are trading higher following a report suggesting the company has made an acquisition offer to Postmates.
5. Conagra Brands (CAG) shares are trading higher after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results.