Top News Today
1. Stock Futures are pointing to a lower open this morning as higher than expected initial jobless claims data released.
2. US Initial Jobless Claims for Sep 18 870K vs 840K Est; Continuing Claims for Sep 11 12.58M vs 12.3M Est
3. Fed Chair Jerome Powell, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin to testify before Senate Committee at 10 a.m. EDT
4. AMC Entertainment (AMC) may offer and sell up to 15M shares of Class A Common Stock
5. United Air (UAL) highlights Oct. 15 launch of COVID-19 Pilot Testing Program for travelers.