Top News Today
1. Futures are set to drop 300 points at the open as coronavirus cases spike higher; China to impose sanctions on U.S. firms over Taiwan arms sales.
2. Oxford COVID-19 vaccine prompts immune response among adults old and young, AstraZeneca (AZN) says
3. Bayer (BAYRY) to acquire Asklepios Bio in foray into gene therapy worth up to $4 billion
4. Dunkin (DNKN) shares are trading higher after discussions with Inspire Brands to be acquired for a purchase price of $106 per share.
5. Fiat, PSA to win EU approval for $38 billion merger