Top News Today
1. Futures are lower on concerns over possible strict lockdown measures due to the rapidly increasing coronavirus cases in the U.S. and Europe.
2. US Wholesale Inventories (MoM) for Sept (0.1)% vs 0.5% Prior
3. Eli Lilly (LLY) to supply U.S. 300,000 vials of potential COVID-19 drug
4. Germany and France prepare new lockdowns as COVID sweeps Europe
5. EARNINGS: BEAT- United Parcel Service (UPS), General Electric (GE), Anthem (ATNM) MISS- Boeing (BA), Mastercard (MA), Six Flags Entertainment (SIX)