Top News Today
1. Stock futures turn slightly green as weekly jobless claims better than expected while talks in Washington over a stimulus deal continues to drag out.
2. Initial Jobless Claims for Oct 16 787K vs 860K Est; Prior 898K; Continuing Claims for Oct 9 8.373M vs 9.5M Est; Prior 10.018M
3. Goldman Sachs (GS), U.S. settlement over Malaysia 1MDB scandal to lift dark cloud
4. Tesla (TSLA) shares are trading higher after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results.
5. EARNINGS: BEAT- Coca Cola (KO), AT&T (T), American Airlines (AAL), Southwest Airlines (LUV), Citrix Systems (CTXS)