Top News Today
1. Stock Futures are set to drop at the open as jobless claims jumped over 50k from previous week.
2. Initial Jobless Claims for Oct 9 898K vs 825K Est; Prior 840K; Continuing Claims for Oct 2 10.018M vs 10.7M Est; Prior 10.976M
3. French Government Declares Public Health State Of Emergency Starting From Saturday as Coronavirus Cases Spike.
4. DraftKings (DKNG) PR Confirms Multi-Year Agreement With Turner Sports, Agreement Excludes NBA Programming
5. EARNINGS: BEAT- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Home Bancshares, Truist Financial (TFC) MISS- Aphria (APHA)