Top News Today
1. Stock Futures are trading higher as top companies continue to report Q3 earnings today and after Monday’s plunge as coronavirus cases spike higher.
2. AMD (AMD) To Acquire Xilinx (XLNX) In All Stock Transaction With Combined Enterprise Value Of Approximately $135B
3. AMC Theatres (AMC) Resuming Ops in a Key Market as It Plans to Reopen Movie Theatres This Friday in Northern California
4. American Int’l Group (AIG) shares are trading higher after the company announced it will pursue the separation of its Life & Retirement business.
5. EARNINGS: BEAT- 3M (MMM), Caterpillar (CAT), Laboratory Corp (LH), Merck & Co (MRK), Sherwin-Williams (SHW) MISS- Pfizer (PFE), Eli Lilly (LLY)