Top News Today
1. Stock Futures are set to rebound today after plunging 410 points in yesterday’s session. Stimulus relief bill progressing and will continue Tuesday.
2. Housing Starts (MoM) for Sep 1.9% vs (5.1)% Prior; Building Permits (MoM) for Sep 5.2% vs (0.5)% Prior
3. Spain To Receive 31.6M Doses Of AstraZeneca (AZN) COVID-19 Vaccine
4. ‘Justice Department to File Long-Awaited Antitrust Suit Against Google (GOOGL)’ -Wall Street Journal Report
5. EARNINGS: BEAT- Procter & Gamble (PG), Lockheed Martin (LMT), Regions Financial (RF), Albertsons Companies (ACI)