Top News Today
1. Stock Futures are pointing to a 200-point gain at Monday’s gains as investors continue to monitor President Trump’s health.
2. Trump to meet with medical team Monday morning to assess progress, still optimistic Trump will return to White House later on Monday.
3. DraftKings (DKNG) shares are trading lower after the company announced a common stock offering of 32 million shares.
4. AMC Ent. (AMC) shares are lower after a competing movie theater operator, Regal Ent., closed all US locations due to a lack of big-ticket movies.
5. Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) shares are trading lower after the company extended its suspension of cruises through November 30th.