Top News Today
1. Futures are higher after Pfizer said that final results from the late-stage trial of its COVID-19 vaccine show it was 95% effective.
2. US Oct Housing Starts +4.9% To 1.530M; Consensus +2.5%; Building Permits Unchanged At 1.545M Rate In Oct
3. Pfizer ends COVID-19 trial with 95% efficacy, to seek emergency-use authorization
4. U.S. to approve 737 MAX return as Boeing faces strong headwinds
5. Target shares are trading higher after reporting better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales and 155% Q3 digital comparable sales growth.