Top News Today
1. Futures Higher on Reports of Approved Covid Vaccine Before End of Year; GSA Told Biden on Monday they Can Begin Transition Process.
2. U.S. Retail Sales First 3 Weeks Nov. -0.5% Vs Oct; +1.9% Vs YoY.
3. EU Official Says EU Commission Has Reached Deal With Moderna For Supply Of COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate
4. Europe gives Boeing 737 MAX draft approval after near two-year ban.
5. Dollar Tree shares are trading higher after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results.