Top News Today
1. Futures were lower this morning as investors feared another round of shutdowns due to surging coronavirus cases in the US.
2. Initial Jobless Claims for Nov 13 742K vs 707K Est; Prior Revised from 709K to 711K; Continuing Claims -429K to 6,372,000.
3. AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine Triggers Robust Immune Response In Older Adults, Peer-Reviewed Study Says
4. U.S. airline CEOs renew request for more aid in letter to Congress
5. NVIDIA shares are trading lower despite reporting upbeat results for its third quarter and issued strong sales forecast for the current quarter.