Top News Today
1. S&P 500 Futures Break Below 3,600 Level Just Ahead Of Weak Oct. Retail Sales Data
2. US Retail Sales (MoM) for Oct 0.3% vs 0.5% Est; Prior 1.9%; Core Retail Sales (MoM) for Oct 0.2% vs 0.6% Est; Prior 1.5%
3. Walmart beats same-store sales estimates on buoyant online demand
4. Tesla shares are trading higher after the company was added to the S&P 500.
5. Amazon shares are trading higher after announcing Amazon Pharmacy, the company’s new online store to purchase prescription medications.