Top News Today
1. Stock Futures Are Higher on Vaccine Optimism; Pfizer, Biontech, Moderna Seek EU Marketing Authorization for Covid Vaccines.
2. Pfizer-BioNTech seek EU emergency approval for COVID-19 vaccine, target December rollout.
3. Amazon Said Independent Businesses Sold $4.8B Worldwide from Black Friday to Cyber Monday; Up 60% YoY
4. NIO shares are trading higher after reporting a 109.3% year-over-year increase in vehicle deliveries for the month of Nov.
5. Zoom shares are trading lower despite reporting better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results and issuing Q4 EPS and sales guidance.