Top News Today
1. Stock Futures, European Markets Higher; Pfizer Vaccine Distribution Begins Today; EU, UK Agree to Keep Working Toward Trade Deal.
2. ‘Coronavirus News: Vaccine arrives in NY; 1st shots to be given this morning’ -ABC7 Report
3. Moderna Executive Says We Expect European Approval Of Covid-19 Vaccine On Jan. 12 – Stuttgarter Zeitung
4. AstraZeneca shares are trading lower after announcing it would acquire Alexion Pharmaceuticals for $39B in cash and stock.
5. Electronic Arts Reaches $1.2B Deal To Acquire Codemasters, Countering Rival Take-Two’s Offer