Top News Today
1. Stock Futures Higher After President Trump Signed into Law Sunday the $2.3T Pandemic Aid and Spending Bill
2. Chief Of India’s Serum Institute Sees Regulatory Approval For Oxford, AstraZeneca’s Vaccine ‘In A Few Days’.
3. Shares Of U.S. Airlines Up Between 1.7% To 2.2% Premarket After Trump Signs Stimulus Aid Bill
4. Tesla Sealed Plans to Resume Bookings in India in January; Begin Delivery by the End of Q1
5. U.S. Screened 1.28 Million People At Airport Checkpoints Sunday, The Highest Number Since Mid-March — TSA