Top News Today
1. U.S. Stock Futures, European Markets Higher on Progress in Brexit, Possible $900 Billion Stimulus Deal Today
2. US Retail Sales (MoM) for Nov (1.1)% vs (0.3)% Est; Prior 0.3%; US Core Retail Sales (MoM) for Nov (0.9)% vs 0.1% Est; Prior 0.2%
3. US Treasury brands Vietnam and Switzerland as currency manipulators while putting China and 9 others on watch list.
4. Massachusetts Regulators To File Complaint Against Robinhood-WSJ
5. Facebook Sued By Australia Over Collecting User Data Without Consent