Top News Today
1. Stock Futures Are Trading Higher As Investors Looked Forward To Earnings Season Beginning This Week
2. US Asks States To Speed COVID-19 Vaccines To People Over 65
3. Uber, Moderna Partner to Distribute Vaccine-Safety Information
4. Zoom Video Communications shares are trading higher after the company announced a $1.5 billion common stock offering.
5. NIO shares are trading lower after announcing a proposed offering of senior notes; Citigroup Downgrades to Neutral, $68.3 Price Target.