Top News Today
1. Stock Futures Edged Higher After Big Earnings Beats From Johnson and Johnson, General Electric; President Biden To Speak at 2pm Today.
2. Philly Fed Non-Manu. Business Activity Index For Jan -14.3 vs 5 In Dec., Non-Manu. New Orders Index 0.2 vs -9.5 In Dec.
3. Johnson & Johnson CEO Expects To Share Details From Trial Of COVID-19 Vaccine Early Next Week
4. Pepsi, Beyond Meat Announce Joint Venture To Develop, Produce, Market Snack, Beverage Products Made From Plant-Based Protein
5. Johnson & Johnson, 3M, American Express and GE shares are trading higher after reporting better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results.