Top News Today
1. Stock Futures Higher Ahead of Biden Inauguration; Netflix Shares Surge Following Q4 Results
2. Biden’s Day One Executive Orders Agenda To Include Health, Equality, Climate Change, Halt Trump Legacy Orders
3. Pfizer Vaccine Appears Effective Against Coronavirus Variant Found in Britain
4. Alibaba Group shares are trading higher after founder Jack Ma made his first public appearance in months.
5. Netflix shares are higher after reporting better-than-expected Q4 sales results; Wells Fargo Upgrades to Overweight, $700 Price Target