Top News Today
1. Stock Futures Rose As Comments From The Fed Reserve That The U.S. Economic Recovery Was On Track Lifted Economically Sensitive Stocks.
2. Jobless Claims -24K To 400K In Jul-24 Wk; Survey 380K***Continuing Claims Jul-17 Week +7K to 3,269,000
3. Facebook’s Slowdown Warning Hangs Over Strong Ad Sales, While Zuckerberg Talks ‘Metaverse’
4. Merck Sales Rise 22% As Drug Demand Recovers After COVID-19 Hit
5. Ford shares are trading higher after reporting better-than-expected Q2 EPS and sales results and raised guidance.